Around 10,000 baby boomers in America are turning 65 every day, and Medicare is about to be flooded with eligible older people. Of a total hospital bill, 80% will be covered by Medicare. The policyholder will cover the remaining 20%. That can be a heavy burden with the rising costs of medical treatment today. But the good news is there are ways to reduce the costs of Medicare during your golden years. Just follow these tips:
Ever wonder whose the top 10 Life Insurance and Annuity companies in Ohio? Check this infographic.
You can’t just rely on a pension plan or Social Security if you want to live well in retirement. Your retirement should depend on how you plan and invest, as well as how you make use of tax-advantaged saving plans like IRAs and 401(k). To save enough for retirement, here are the things you need to do.
Welcome to our new insurance agency blog!
This is our very first post. We're not quite sure what we're going to write about here, but the plan is to create helpful content for customers and prospective clients about information that is relevant to you.
We hope you'll come to view this as a top resource for keeping your family and your finances safe.
Here are a few of the topics we may be writing about: